There’s an email going around saying you’ve won $1million dollars because you can read maps backwards… you know: SPAM. ;0)
If you receive an email from someone you don’t know; it’s usually someone:
– helping you get out of debt
– Offering a way to get rich
– Helping stop your hair falling out
– At a university offering you a degree
– who just loves your profile pic
If you think it’s SPAM…it’s SPAM.
PS: to sales types: a heads up, this is what you’re up against.
And everyone deletes about 100 of them every day.