So it IS the robots!?

Good news, we are not the biggest problem…may be only a third of it.

Humans (allegedly) today only make up 38.5% of internet traffic. The other 61.5% is non-human (bots, hacking tools, etc).  

How do you make a robot angry?  Keep pushing their buttons.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

a sticker on a street pole showing off robots to highlight internet traffic stats for the daily blog from www.caremoretoday.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s